Keeping Us All Safe and Healthy:
At Fields of Athenry Farm, we understand the importance of health and safety. The foundation of our mission has always been to provide the best and highest quality produce for those with autoimmune disorders, and serious food sensitivities and allergies.
When we opened our doors in 2016, we implemented an incredibly high sanitization process specifically to safeguard the health of our staff and patrons with underlying conditions; and with the rise of Covid-19, we have implemented even stronger safety measures to better protect the health of everyone. Since the outbreak, we have:
- Invested in an air purifier with a HEPA filter;
- Strictly limited the number of people allowed in the shop at a time;
- Requested patrons wear masks, and ensured we have masks available for those without one;
- Have hand sanitizer available the moment you enter the shop;
- Strictly limit the number of people handling produce and items for sale to solely staff members;
- Increased the number of times we sanitize all surfaces areas;
- And actively keep up-to-date with new CDC's guidelines for Health and Safety.
We have always taken the health and safety of our staff and patrons seriously; and will will continue to do so through this pandemic and beyond.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding our safety and health procedures, please email us at FOA@fieldsofathenryfarm.com.